Chief of Optometry
T. Danny Mack, O.D. received his optometry degree from Ohio State University College of Optometry. He spent numerous years working and interning with clinics throughout Ohio and Utah:
- Salt Lake City Veterans Affairs Hospital
- Commonwealth Eye Surgery
- University of Utah Contact Lens Clinic
- Ophthalmic Surgeons & Consultants
- The OSU College of Optometry Clinics
- Binocular Vision and Pediatric Clinic at OSU
- Northwest Eye Care Professionals
- Wilce Student Health Center
- Lower Lights Community Health Center
Dr. Mack is passionate about serving the community and has shared that passion everywhere he goes. In pursuit of his love for the Spanish language and optometry, he worked in Honduras as an intern at His Eyes Optometry Clinic in 2011.
Dr. Mack and the doctors of the Hawaiian Eye Center have always been Hawaii’s leaders in eye care. They opened Hawaii’s first outpatient eye surgery center in 1982 and brought “no stitch” surgery to the islands. Our doctors pride themselves on providing the highest quality care with a personal touch.